RFC Compliance of Click Router Elements?

Eddie Kohler kohler at aciri.org
Mon Jun 25 10:11:51 EDT 2001

Hi George,

That is a dilemma :)

There are a couple sample IPv6 configurations checked in to our CVS
repository (but not the main distribution). Maybe these would be useful.
However, one caveat: Our IPv6 elements are not as thoroughly tested as our
IPv4 elements. This is mainly a byproduct of the fact that we haven't used
the IPv6 elements in a paper yet.

Of course, we want a perfect IPv6 stack. So if you find any errors or
missing pieces, please let us know -- or contribute a patch/fix.

love,
ed