Announcement of public release of Click GUI

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at rug.ac.be
Fri Jul 6 17:55:14 EDT 2001

Dear all,

Finally, the first public version of the Graphical User Interface for
the Click modular router project is just released.

We've put a small website online where everything can be found : help
for installing, download of the source code and links to CORBA
implementations.

http://clickgui.atlantis.rug.ac.be

The documentation and install help are still beta, the code itself
however is pretty stable to our opinion :-). We foresee problems with
the installation of the CORBA stuff however :-). We have done our best
to make everything easy, but it's only tested on a Linux Debian 2.2
platform for now, on which it should be straight forward to install the
stuff.

For any comment or suggestion, there is a maillist which can be used via
clickgui at atlantis.rug.ac.be (see the webpage for a link for
subscription).

best regards,

Jeffrey Baeke