dumps in kernel space

Werner Raetscher werner.raetscher at mchp.siemens.de
Wed Jul 4 12:11:16 EDT 2001

Hello Eddie,

I want to thank you and Benjie for your hints regarding the delay
element. But there is an other problem: for my measurements the delay
element makes sense only if I could use it in the kernels space. E.g.

PollDevice -> GetPacketTimestamp -> Discard;

My question is: could I dump the SEND_TIME, the RECEIVE_TIME and the
FLOW_ID which are get by GetPacketTimestamp for each packet in a file
inside the kernel space (Something like ToDump for the kernel space) in
order to evaluate the timestamps later for calculating delay and/or
jitter?

Regards,
Werner