Hi!

Roland Karlsson roland.karlsson at chello.se
Mon Feb 12 23:00:02 EST 2001

Thx Eddie,

We are currently making a vanilla version that can handle say 10.000
packet/s. But ... we are soon going to make some experiments with drivers
to boost that performance. We are doing some manipulation of the data,
so 100.000 may be out of reach with any drivers. According to 'top'
on Solaris and Linux we use 14% CPU when handling 10.000 packets though.
Don't know whether that information is reliable.

Roland