[click] configuration to HTML

Brecht Vermeulen Brecht.Vermeulen at rug.ac.be
Mon Dec 10 23:26:15 EST 2001

Hi Eddie,

fine tool. our GUI can also generate postscript files with the
configuration (when used as a Java application instead of applet). So,
maybe it is interesting to put also the PS files of these configurations
on the webserver so people can learn faster ?

(it isn't possible by now to run our GUI in command line to generate PS
:-( )

regards,
Brecht