Click and GT64

Eddie Kohler kohler at aciri.org
Thu Aug 23 23:03:13 EDT 2001

Hi Juan Luis,

It's a long time since you wrote about Click and IPv6; sorry for not
getting back to you. You don't need to worry about duplication of effort;
the stuff you've suggested seems new enough. You might be able to take
incremental checksum algorithms from IPRewriter and friends (TCPRewriter,
for example), which work for IPv4. Also, take a look at FTPPortMapper
(again for IPv4) for an ALG. Good luck, and write if you have any problems!

lov,e
de