Click and GT64

Juan Luis Baptiste jbaptiste at merlinux.org
Wed Aug 1 08:42:52 EDT 2001

Hi,

My name is Juan Luis Baptiste and I'm a systems and computing engineering
student at Javeriana University in Bogota Colombia, and I'm doing my
thesis in further developing Peilei Fan GT64 address translator. I have
already spoke with her and she's happy that I continue her work, and told
me that it was a good idea that I announce here what I'm planning to do,
so there's not duplications of effort on this.

Exactly what what we want to do is to develop the ALG's (Application
Level Gateways) for DNS and FTP for complementing address translation of
GT64, and add incremented algorithms to update checksum in APT, PT64 and
PT46.

Well, what do you think?

My best regards,

Juan Luis Baptiste M.