Current Click and draft paper?

Eddie Kohler eddietwo at cag.lcs.mit.edu
Thu Feb 24 19:06:46 EST 2000

Hi Jay,

I think there are no porblems with this plan. There aren't any restrictions
we'd want to impose, either, except the obvious ones: (1) GPL, and (2) if
you improve the polling results and want to publish that, you talk to us,
because the SIGCOMM paper is still processing. (maybe someone else wants to
weigh in?)

We expect to release click-1.0 (note arbitrary jump to 1.0) within the
week. I'll send you a ping when it's out.

As for the SIGCOMM paper, you can download it at

	http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/~eddietwo/click-sigcomm.ps

NOTE: This paper has been anonymized---it doesn't even have our names on
it. And it doesn't have "DRAFT: do not redistribute or cite". Obviously, we
ask that you use it appropriately. (Don't redistribute or cite.)

Keep us up to date!!

thanks,
love,
ed