Incredibly minor nit

Eddie Kohler eddietwo at cag.lcs.mit.edu
Wed Apr 5 13:17:13 EDT 2000

oooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!!!!!!

duuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh

> This begs the
> question, did you have a specific set of specialization instructions
> when you did this, or did you specialize the entire thing?

We devirtualize the entire thing. (The next release will rename
click-specialize to click-devirtualize by the way.) Devirtualization takes
place at a source-code level. You need to follow a couple guidelines when
writing the source -- such as don't use the preprocessor too heavily -- but
other than that, you can do anything you want.

> Oh, an option to tell you where the temp files are dropped, and to
> leave them in place at exit, would be a helpful debugging aid!

good idea.

love,
ed