[chord] dhashclient::append

Emil Sit sit at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 17 20:48:08 EDT 2008

On Wed, 12 March 2008 at 15:50 (-0400), Brandon Szeliga wrote:
> further inspection I have found that this function is
> not defined in dhashclient.C. I was wondering if there
> is any chance you are going to write the implementation
> of this function?

This may have been in an old version of dhashclient.C
(and it probably wouldn't work if you just resurrected
it from history).

You can perhaps achieve the functionality you want with
just multiple inserts on a NOAUTH object.  See the code in
tools/dbm.C for noauth_harness_t for some ideas.

--
Emil Sit / MIT CSAIL PDOS / http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/