[chord] Dhash modifying

Tung Thanh Nguyen dx1908 at wayne.edu
Fri Mar 14 20:46:33 EDT 2008

Hi,
I intend to modify Dhash code to implement my replica mechanism. I'd like to put the replicas on certain nodes. Can I directly call dhash_store::execute method?

I tried to modify the dhashcli::insert_store_cb to print out some additional information to the log file using the modloger's "info". However, there was no change in the log.lsd file when inserting a new block although I killed all related processes, ran "make clean", "make" and then "start-dhash" successfully.

Thank you
TUNG