[chord] (no subject)

khfyfjhf klhlkhlkhlk giannisdemas at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 18:32:56 EST 2008

     Hello Marco!com es tai?Iam greek and my name is Giannis.Iam 29 years old and having a master in athens.We have a lesson (distributed systems) and we have to make  an implementation of  Chord with java.The communication between the nodes would be with RMI.Can you please help me?You are the only one as i see in the site that knows well this subject.Can you please send me this project?

Thank you very much Marco
Hope to to answer me

Giannis Greece