[chord] 【chord】We need your advice

潘凯 fengchuntang at mail.nankai.edu.cn
Wed Apr 2 11:35:57 EDT 2008

Dear anyone related to CHORD:
     We are doing some implementation on chord.Exactly to say,we want to transmit
some information,a data structure defined by ourselves as example, on a chord
based network.We really need your help and Please give us some advice about:
1. Do we need to modify the chord source code?If do,Which parts?We tried to read
the code,but it's too difficult due to its huge amount and complext calling
relation among the methods.Can you give us a guidance on where to start?
2.Do we need to read the Berkeley DB and the sfslite code very carefully?
3.Does any document available?For example,something like the code-structure or
introduction to the user interface?
    Thank you so much for reading my letter!
                                                     Sincerely,
                                                     FengChunTang