[chord] I can't find the dbm & vis

Bin YANG yangbinisme82 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 05:05:42 EDT 2007

To whom may concern:

Below is my problem:

I install the Chord, and run a bootstrap node and a additional node
successfully according to the HowTo.html.

And then, I want to start a client, but I cannot find the dbm.
According to the HowTO.html, dbm located in the devel directory of the
source tree. But I cannot find the devel directory in the souce.
I find a dbm in my build directory (~/Chord/build/chord/tools), but it
cannot run successfully.

Similar, I cannot find the vis either.

What is the problem? Do I have to rebuild the chord with special options?

Thanks a lot.

Bin YANG

--
Bin YANG