[chord] Chord version problem

Frank Dabek fdabek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 13:47:34 EST 2006

Wassef,

   You might be able to get an old version of Chord by checking it out
of anonymous CVS and specifying a date in 2001 using the -D option to
CVS. However, the version of Chord that existed then is vastly
inferior to later versions. If you are intent on running Twine, it
will probably be less effort to port Twine to a newer version of
Chord/DHash.

--Frank