[chord] Chord version problem

Wassef Louati wassef.louati at int-evry.fr
Fri Jan 27 12:42:01 EST 2006

Hi all,

The MIT INS/Twine implementation uses a pre-compiled C++ client for Chord, which is written and compiled using the first version of Chord and SFS produced in 2001. This Chord version is no longer available. The only current source versions available in the corresponding CVSs are more recent. Unless we are mistaken, the use of those recent versions to compile the INS/Twine Chord client generates some errors. Therefore, we are looking for the first version of Chord.

We would like to thank you very much in advance for any hint on this matter.

Best Regards,
Wassef

_________________________________
Wassef LOUATI
Ph.D. Student
Wireless Networks and Services Group
Wireless Networks and Multimedia Services Department
Institut National des Télécommunications
9 rue Charles Fourier
91011 EVRY Cedex, France
Phone : 331 60 76 44 13
Fax : 331 60 76 45 78