[chord] My dear professors, i want consult a prob lem for you, thank you very much.

Emil Sit sit at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 6 08:18:38 EDT 2006

Jinbo,

On Wed, 05 April 2006 at 11:34 (+0800), jinbo810 wrote:
> efficiency without increasing additional costs in grid. But first I
> must know the method to spot resource into different types. The
> research on grid resource classifications is much scarce, so I want to
> consult your idea or opinion about this problem puzzling me. Thank you
> very much!

You can view the publications from our group at
    http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/pubs.html
and from a related research group at
    http://nms.lcs.mit.edu/papers/index.php

I'm not sure that any of those will be entirely relevant
to your research; if you do have questions about particular
papers, please feel free to e-mail authors individually.

--
Emil Sit / MIT CSAIL PDOS / http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/