[chord] My dear professors, i want consult a prob lem for you, thank you very much.

jinbo810 jinbo810 at 163.com
Tue Apr 4 23:34:20 EDT 2006

My dear professors:
   My name is Jinbo, come from Chongqing university of posts and telecommunications China. My research interesting is grid resource discovery, now I have a very hard problem to consult you, please gave me your idea and some information about grid resource discovery. Thank you very much.
   I refer many papers in IEEE and GGF about grid resource discovery. I have a new model which can organize resource in grid environment. This model can spot region into different resource VOs rely on resource type. Every resource VO will vote to a contact node (as superpeer in peer-to-peer networks), it introduces P2P technique connection among contact nodes. It can adopt improved distributed search arithmetic to enhance resource discovery efficiency without increasing additional costs in grid. But first I must know the method to spot resource into different types. The research on grid resource classifications is much scarce, so I want to consult your idea or opinion about this problem puzzling me. Thank you very much!                                                                   Jinbo  5/4/06