[chord] something wrong about chord

Frank Dabek fdabek at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 4 12:10:48 EST 2005

Zhuocheng,

	If you run two copies of lsd as you did, they will both try to open the
same database. This causes the assertion you saw. Try specifying the -d
option to create one database per lsd process.

	Also, you might want to create virtual nodes (-v option) instead of
starting multiple processes on the same machine.

--Frank