[chord] adbd command

Vidya Ravipati ravipati at cs.sunysb.edu
Tue Aug 30 05:10:20 EDT 2005

Hi,
   I have been working to develop a SIP application in P2P network and I
built the chord protocol after lot opf headaches

Now the FAQs seem to be very old once and when I have been passing through
archives of the mailing list , that lsd will run on asynchronous databses
and we have to run the command
adbd -S ./db_socket -d ./db_file &
  to connect the database.Can anyone suggest how to change this lsd to
synchronise with database.I have been using Berkely DB itself
as database.
Please suggest how to resolve the issue of concept of asynchronous
database.

PS:I will suggest all newbies to build chord on UBENTU linux rather than
redhat and all other stuff.

Vidya Sagar Ravipati
Graduate Student,
Department of Computer Science,