[chord] Are there standard Chord messages defined?

Frank Dabek fdabek at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 7 20:47:25 EDT 2005

If you want your implementation to interact with ours, you'll need to
implement our RPC interface exactly. Download the source from:

http://pdos.lcs.mit.edu/chord/

and look in the svc directory.

If you only want to interact with servers that you write (which is
probably more reasonable: true compatibility is more complicated than
simply implementing the same interface), feel free to implement the
protocol in any way you see fit.

--Frank