[chord] File size limit on CFS?

Kuniyasu Suzaki k.suzaki at aist.go.jp
Fri Oct 8 00:09:08 EDT 2004

Thank you for your reply. We will continue to find a bug on CFS and
tell you when we find something.

We used SFS to boot KNOPPIX on UserModeLinux.
    http://unit.aist.go.jp/it/knoppix/uml/sfs/index-en.html
We want to expand it to CFS.

  Kuniyasu SUZAKI, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology,
  Tsukuba Central 2, Umezono 1-1-1, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8568, JAPAN
  E-mail:k.suzaki at aist.go.jp  Tel:+81-29-861-5862   Fax:+81-29-861-5979