[chord] I have a question

Frank Dabek fdabek at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 19 00:52:42 EST 2004

Yuan Lin,

	There is a bug in the update_all function. Please see the ToN version
of this paper which does not contain the bug (and, in fact, does not
contain the update_all function).

The ToN paper can be found at:
http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/chord/papers/paper-ton.ps

The Chord project is ongoing. Newer papers can be found at:

http://www.project-iris.com/bib.html

--Frank