[chord] build problem spanning many versions

Frank Dabek fdabek at MIT.EDU
Thu May 13 00:16:46 EDT 2004

What version of DB3 are you using? It turns out to be tricky to track
DB3 interface changes. On the plus side, this is an error in an
infrequently used utility program so you can probably safely ignore it.

--Frank