[chord] Chord Routing Mechanism

charmee patel charmeep at usc.edu
Thu Mar 4 04:32:20 EST 2004

Hello,

I am working on a project where I need to use just the Routing Mechanism of
Chord. I downloaded the Source code but it does not contain any document from
where I can read and understand anything. I am going to use X-Bone as an
underlying overlay. I just need to use Chord as the forwarding mechanism. Can
anyone suggest me what libraries to use or can I use the Chord as it is to for
this forwarding. If anyone can give me any suggestions it would be great. I
need help badly on this project.

Thanx,
Charmee