[chord] p2psim -- parameters used for NSDI-04 paper

Frank Dabek fdabek at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 6 16:09:27 EDT 2004

Curt,

	The topology files (probably what you are looking for), can be found at:

http://pdos.lcs.mit.edu/p2psim/kingdata

The files from NSDI are in old-data. The top-level directory contains a
more recent version of a similar data set.

--Frank