[chord] p2psim -- parameters used for NSDI-04 paper

Curt Cramer cramer at tm.uka.de
Tue Jul 6 16:55:27 EDT 2004

Hello,

I'm a Ph.D. student at the Institute of Telematics, University of
Karlsruhe (TH), Germany. Currently, I'm working on some topics related
to the points discussed in the paper "Designing a DHT for low latency
and high throughput" by Frank Dabek et al. Since I recognize that some
of the authors should be on this mailing list, I would like to ask
whether there is any chance of getting the p2psim parameter files used
for generating the results presented there. It's the first time that I
use p2psim, so these files would help me a lot.

Thank you very much and
best regards,

  Curt Cramer