[chord] Use sfs-0.7.2 instead of sfs from CVS

Emil Sit sit at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 8 07:51:02 EDT 2004

On Thu, 08 April 2004 at 10:26 (+0000), Kalpesh wrote:
> Checking for resolver functions in standard C library... ../sfs1/configure:
> line 11881: syntax error near unexpected token `AC_LINK_IFELSE('
> ../sfs1/configure: line 11881: `AC_LINK_IFELSE('

It sounds like perhaps the version of autoconf you are using is too
old, though I'm not sure what version introduced AC_LINK_IFELSE.
(Perhaps 2.5x versus 2.1x?).

Can you try using the sfs-0.7.2 distribution tarball?  [1] Chord should
work fine using that version of SFS and the distribution tarball will
come with a correct, working copy of the configure script.

[1] http://www.fs.net/sfswww/dist/sfs-0.7.2.tar.gz

--
Emil Sit / MIT LCS PDOS / http://pdos.lcs.mit.edu/chord/