[chord] chord simulator scalability?

Karthikeyan Sankaralingam karu at cs.utexas.edu
Sun Sep 28 17:58:06 EDT 2003

Michael,

Thanks for the response. I would like to get hold of the new simulator
ASAP :) I wouldn't mind ironing out some bugs in it if there are any, or
getting an updated version when it is released.

> Believe that, with a few modifications, you won't have a problem. The
> simulator won't run quickly, but if you've got a relatively fast machine,
> you should be able to make progress.
>
> When do you need to run these simulations?

I would like to start running some end of the week. I am looking at a time
frame of days rather than weeks.

Thanks again for the response. If you could send me tgz of the new
simulator that would be great.

-- Karu