[chord] Running CFS (SFS, chord...)

Uri Schonfeld shuri at shurisbox.org
Wed Nov 19 23:36:18 EST 2003

I am trying to run CFS for a course project I am doing in the Technion.

I managed to run lsd, sfskey. sfsrodb and I think they did their job.

I am currently trying to run everything on the same machine so I had to pass
different database names and different unix socket names.

I run sfscd -dl in an inplace directory.

My question is now what?
I think the sfscd is supposed to act as an NFS server. So should I bring the
native nfs down? How about the portmap? How can I mount the file system
(without a portmap?) Should I export some directory? Where?

Any help would be welcome,
Thank you,
Uri Schonfekd