[chord] chord simulator help

Ion Stoica istoica at cs.berkeley.edu
Thu May 29 19:24:40 EDT 2003

Richard,

Those results were actually obtained using a very simple
non-event driven simulator for scalability reasons. That
simulator is not included in the distribution software, and
it is not supported. However, if you really want I can
dig it up and send it to you but this will take some time,
and again I'll not be able to support it.
Best,

Ion

PS. You can send other simulator related questions
directly to me: istoica at cs.berkeley.edu