[chord] chord simulator help

lee lds1201 at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 09:18:36 EDT 2003

Hi,Sorry to disturbe you!
I'm a graduate student and my interest is on p2p computing now.
I konw you have done much excellent work on that and I have seen your Chord papers. I'm downloaded the chord software from cvs and take a look at the simulator code.
However, I can't find the simulation code about simulations of Chord on "Transit stub" graph which is mentioned in the section V.F of chord paper submitted to IEEE Trans. on Networking.
I download the software according to the instruction of "Chord Howto".

Could you give me a URL of the newset simulation code for study?

Thanks!
 Sincerely,
 Richard Lee