[chord] CHORD Documentaion

Frank Dabek fdabek at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 9 18:03:56 EDT 2003

Haresh,

	The best documentation of the Chord algorithm is the ToN paper linked
to from our homepage: http://pdos.lcs.mit.edu/chord. The Chord
implementation is under active development and hasn't been documented.
For a simple example of an application that uses Chord (really Dhash)
look at devel/dbm.C

--Frank