[chord] Chord interest

Frank Dabek fdabek at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 9 18:02:46 EDT 2003

Jim,

	The SFS async-IO libraries are required to build Chord. It is not
necessary to install the SFS filesystem to run Chord. However, some of
the filesystems we have implemented use the NFS loopback service
provided by the SFS file system; these applications require that SFS be
installed fully.

	Chord is under active development at MIT; I suggest you take a look at
the repository in guiding  your implementation of Chord. It should
demonstrate what to do (and not do) when implementing Chord.

--Frank