[ASRG] save the dates, Mondays 4-5pm this Fall

Kevin Fu fubob at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 24 16:03:38 EDT 2003

The Applied Security Reading Group will meet on-demand Mondays 4-5pm
in room NE43-204 beginning September 8.  We'll probably meet every two
weeks on average.  See http://pdos.lcs.mit.edu/asrg/ for details.

Please send me your suggestions for discussion topics.  If you
conducted summer research in security, you will benefit beyond
comprehension by presenting your yet-completed work.  We'll even throw
in constructive criticism for free.  Nominate a colleague to present
their work and you'll receive double mileage.  Affiliates from outside
MIT ought to present technical material from their employers or help
find invited speakers on hot topics in security.  Your efforts are
greatly appreciated!

--------
Kevin E. Fu (fubob at mit.edu)