New in p2psim-0.3
- Various bugfixes.
- A new protocol, Accordion.
- Churneventgenerator: different node life time distributions, in particular, heavy-tailed life-time (Pareto) distribution.
- Euclidean topology now takes one argument: number of nodes. See the example.
- libtask, and therefore p2psim, is now portable to Linux (x86 and AMD64), FreeBSD (4 and 5), Mac OS, SunOS, and NetBSD.
- More detailed statistics tracking.
- Removed dead code from Chord and added support for Accordion in the location table.