Recitation Assignments

Hi everyone,

I've just finished processing all the requests for recitation
assignments and changes that were received by e-mail today. Please
check the assignment list at
	   http://web.mit.edu/6.033/www/sections.html
for the current list.

If your change was not processed, then the most likely reason is that
the section you wanted to move into was over-subscribed. If you have a
compelling conflict (e.g. a recitation assigned recently by another
class that can't be moved), we will move you. At this point, we are
discouraging other changes.

If you do have a conflict, are unlisted (or know someone who is), have
incorrect information listed, do not want your name publicly listed on
this page, or are dropping the class, please contact the 6.033-tas.

As a reminder, there is a special lecture from the Writing Program
tomorrow at 2pm which you should attend for hints on how to do the
one-page writing assignments. The first assignment is due in
recitation on Tuesday. You may want to regularly check the 6.033
homepage for any updates and announcements.

-Emil