[Click] ToHost: dropped a packet with null skb->dev

sophia wright wrightsophia119 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 14:35:17 EST 2014

Hello,

i want to create a number of TCP reset packets.
To create my new RST packet  i use the code that is in tcpipsend.cc  file.
the path: /click/elements/tcpudp/tcpipsend.cc

the RST packets are created normaly, but when i forward it on  the router
path
then i have the message : ToHost: dropped a packet with null skb->dev

also the packet doesn't appear on the wireshark.

Any idea , or some hints , why my packet that i create is dropped???

  thank you in advance