[Click] many compile errors on etc/samplepackage

Hamid Farhadi qq119512 at iii.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Mon Oct 7 08:17:22 EDT 2013

Hi

I tried compiling etc/samplepackage but it fires many errors on many
different elements in share/click/src ?

I just run autoconfig in the folder then ./configure and make which goes
through compiling all the elements. I know at least a couple of them
that work in the Click main installation without problem. I kept
deleting elements woth errors till I got this error:

/usr/local/bin/click-buildtool -C /usr/local elem2package  sample <
uelements.conf > upackage.cc
   CXX upackage.cc
upackage.cc: In function ‘Element* beetlemonkey(uintptr_t)’:
upackage.cc:828:25: error: expected type-specifier before ‘MyNothingElement’
upackage.cc:828:25: error: cannot convert ‘int*’ to ‘Element*’ in return
upackage.cc:828:25: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘MyNothingElement’
upackage.cc:828:25: error: ‘MyNothingElement’ was not declared in this scope
make[1]: *** [upackage.uo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/yilong/Desktop/kohler-click-d3e8e31/etc/samplepackage'
make: *** [sample.uo] Error 2

Whats wrong please?

--Hamid