[Click] Funny error compiling Click 2.0.1 with kernel module on 3.5.0-22-generic

Avinash Sridharan avinash.sridharan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 14:37:01 EDT 2013

Hi David,
 I don't click compiles cleanly with all versions of linux-3.0 kernel. I
have tried compiling with 3.2 kernel and it compiles cleanly, however for
3.4 I was running into compile errors. My guess is that the data structures
used by click have changed after 3.2 causing click compilation to fail. I
would suggest get a plain vanilla 3.2 kernel (from kernel.org) and try
compiling click with that.