[Click] IPFilter: need to classify packets according to value of certain bits of a field

Momina Khan momina.azam at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 15:30:57 EDT 2013

Thank you Eddie this just solves the issue! I concede my ignorance i was
unaware of the dscp and ECN devision of the TOS field. So what i was
wanting to do was to use the higher order 6 bits for transferring a value
in the IP header and i did a bit shift by two bits so as to leave the ECN
bits unchanged in the header. The bit shift widened the gap between < and >
values. (Ofcourse = was also not catered for :))

thanks again!
momina