[Click] Click defines in ns3

Eddie Kohler ekohler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 10:46:48 EST 2013

Hey,

I'm always bummed out by API changes that require people to keep two
packages precisely up to date and will therefore request some changes.

(1) Add a new SIMCLICK comamnd constant, SIMCLICK_DEFINE or
SIMCLICK_CREATE_DEFINE, your choice.
(2) Change simclick_click_command so that SIMCLICK_SUPPORTS reports
true for SIMCLICK_DEFINE
(3) Implement definition support via SIMCLICK_DEFINE, which will
require changes to click and to ns.

Make sense?
Eddie