[Click] Release 2.1

Sascha Alexander Jopen jopen at informatik.uni-bonn.de
Fri Jan 18 04:17:51 EST 2013

Hi Eddie,

i still have outstanding patches to click. At least the random number
support with ns3 patch, see
http://www.mail-archive.com/click@amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu/msg05860.html.

However, i would like to review this patch, because ns3 random number
handling has slightly changed meanwhile. This should only affect the ns3
part of the patch. This should be ready by monday.

Sascha