[Click] [Bug] patchless click misbehaving with recent Linux kernel vlan changes

Giorgio Calarco giorgio.calarco at unibo.it
Wed Jan 16 03:50:56 EST 2013

Well, at this point I don't know and probably
it doesn't matter anymore, seen that everything
is fine with a 3.6 kernel - thanks for reporting this !
(however the path to libpcap was ok, it was checked
during the configuration and the other methods were
found and correctly compiled and used)

Ciao, Giorgio