[Click] Windows 7 compilation issue

Jorge Simosa jdsimosa at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 24 23:59:09 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am having trouble compiling the Click package on my laptop.
I'm running Cygwin on a Windows 7 (64-bit) platform, with (from what I
believe) all of the pre-requisite libraries.
After running './configure' and 'make', I am receiving this error during
'make':

In file included from ../elements/userlevel/fromdevice.cc:35:0:
../elements/userlevel/fromdevice.hh: In member function 'int
FromDevice::fd() const':
../elements/userlevel/fromdevice.hh:178:37: error: '_fd' was not
declared in this scope
elements.mk:381: recipe for target `fromdevice.o' failed
make[1]: *** [fromdevice.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/libs/click/userlevel'
Makefile:55: recipe for target `userlevel' failed
make: *** [userlevel] Error 2

I would appreciate any help you can provide in resolving this issue.
Thanks!

Best regards,
Jorge Simosa
MIT M.Eng '13
MIT B.S. '12
Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
jdsimosa at mit.edu