[Click] Functions htonq and ntohq in <click/integers.hh>

Markku Savela Markku.Savela at vtt.fi
Fri Oct 12 02:56:13 EDT 2012

On 10/11/2012 06:43 PM, Eddie Kohler wrote:
> Ouch! Does the diff I just checked in work for you?

Seems to work (just copied the integers.hh, as I didn't want
to start messing up with git merges at this point).

Just wondering: what about machines where endiannes can be
chosen dynamically (ARM?). Now you must at cross-compile time
know what endiannes your target is set for?

Would it be even possible for gcc to compile "endiannes
independent" code (e.g. not knowing the endiannes at
compile time)?