[Click] What makes userlevel ToDevice(eth0) fail when FromDevice(eth0) is activated?

Giorgio Calarco giorgio.calarco at unibo.it
Wed May 30 04:07:36 EDT 2012

Hi,if "disappear " means no packets getting out, I had the same problem
with same latest 2.6 or 3.x kernels and Fedora, I dI'd not investigate if
it depends on the kernel or the distribution itself, try to check the
configure.log file accurately and grep for libpcap, since it does not
actually get compiled. If so, use the METHOD LINUX explicitly for the
From/Todevice module. Hope this helps.

Ciao, Giorgio