[Click] About my ipsec additions

Eddie Kohler ekohler at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 12:00:08 EDT 2012

Hi Markku,

Thanks so much for producing this branch! Not only would any vaguely
working IPsec elements be better than what we have now, but also your
code looks quite strong, so I'm inclined to just merge it, with your
blessing.

But I looked through it very briefly for nits. Here are two,
interested in your thoughts.
- IPsec::Mutex: Why? We have Spinlock for this... At least make it a
nested class or call it IPsecMutex.
- dynamic_cast: What you actually want to do here is call "cast()", a
Click-specific function designed for exactly this use. So

IPsecTransform *tr = (IPsecTransform *)
e->output(port).element()->cast("IPsecTransform");

Best,
Eddie