[Click] About my ipsec additions

Markku Savela Markku.Savela at vtt.fi
Thu Jun 14 10:09:04 EDT 2012

Just for info...

A while back I created some prototype and sketch having better RFC-4301
support in Click IPsec (and hopefully opened a path to add key managers
to this -- but, not implemented any key manager).

It's still a sketch, not fully implemented (for example SA timeout and
deletion is not there). Hopefully some day I can return to this, but
currently I've not assigned time to work in this.

This message is only to notify, if anyone actually is using my forked
repo, that I just moved my IPsec addons to a specific branch "vtt-ipsec"
and the master of my fork is now same as upstream.

The previous setup was a bit of a mess...

As the whole thing is just additions to mainline, it could also be
just merged into it?