[Click] bandwidth aggregation

bcronje at gmail.com bcronje at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 15:02:31 EDT 2012

Bandwidth isn't necessarily

-----Original Message-----
From: copycall <dave at copycall.com>
Sender: click-bounces at pdos.csail.mit.edu
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 11:31:04
To: <click at pdos.csail.mit.edu>
Subject: [Click] bandwidth aggregation

hi click users group,

i have a wan problem that effects my sip voicemail service under busy
loads, you know...jitter and latency.

the best i can get where i am at is 15mg down and 2mg up with business
cable with a static ip for the sip carrier to find me.

i could add a consumer connection at 30mg down and 5mg up, but it would be
dhcp.

i have not figured out yet whether aggregating a static and dhcp connection
together is feasible with sip.

wondering if anyone had any ideas about wan aggregation for a situation
like this?

and if so, i would more than happy to pay for expertise and setting up a
solution that will work.

if you are more comfortable contacting me off-list, you can at
dave at copycall.com

thanks in advance,
dave